· Issuance of library IDs* and its’ copies.
· Issuance of passwords for accessing personal electronic user records
· Annual re-registration of users for the new academic year (stamp on library ID, access to electronic user record). Begins from 1st, August of the current year. Requirements:
o no library debts
o no academic debts
· Signing of department clearance check-lists for dismissed employees, students and users, who has graduated from the university on the condition of having:
o department clearance check-list
o library ID (in case of loss there is a charge for the library ID barcode)
URRD presses one stamp for the whole library
· Monitoring of debt repayment and unlocking of the access to library services.
· debtor search, mailout of the notifications and reminders of the detained literature return date.
· Determination/calculation of the compensation sum for the violation of the Terms of Library Use.
· Acceptance of payments for additional library services, compensatory payments, payment for the unauthorized user services.